Keeping you Safe
At Palace Business Centres, the health and safety of our clients, guests and employees is our top priority. We have prepared our workplace according to CDC Guidelines for preventing the spread of Covid-19. We will continue to take the necessary steps to maintain the health and well-being of our community.
- We have cleaned and disinfected every room on the 14th floor.
- We have implemented heightened cleaning measures to ensure the health and well-being of our team, our clients and your guests. We will be disinfecting common areas more frequently and are providing complimentary sanitization products throughout the floor.
- For now, meeting rooms will be cleaned and locked after each use.
- The lobby, kitchen, community room and restrooms will be disinfected every evening by our cleaning crew and mid-day by the PBC Staff.
- Private Offices will be disinfected weekly by our cleaning crew. Supplies are available if you wish to clean your office more frequently.
In order to maintain a healthy physical distance from others:
- A safety shield has been installed at the lobby reception desk.
- There are portable, desktop shields available for meeting rooms.
- In-person meeting size will be limited to 6 people. These meetings will be scheduled in our boardroom with every other chair seating.
- For everyone’s health and safety, we require that our clients and guests wear face masks in common areas. Let us know if you need a mask.
- Please be respectful of others, wash your hands frequently and practice social distancing in common areas.
Connect With Us